Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Riding in Style!

As one of the top ten kids in the school to raise the most money at the spell-a-thon, Cordel, along with the other top ten, got to go on a Limousine ride and to lunch at Wendy's! Such a cool thing for him to experience. We are so proud of him! 

Waiting outside the school for the Limo to come...

There it is!!!



All the winners (there were actually 14 kids that got to go. Some of them were tied for 10th place)




In you go!


Awww, he is so adorable! You look good in a limo, Cordel!






Off they go!




I followed and took a few shots... I am sure people either thought I was crazy or some hillbilly that had never seen a limo before...


Pulling into Wendy's, who by the way, PAID for all the lunches! How awesome is that?? Thanks Wendy's!




There he is!!


I love you baby! Mommy is so proud of you!


I am not sure who provided the limo service, but Thanks to whomever it was!!

No comments:

Post a Comment