Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hang on tight!

 Sledding at Ammon Park. I went there as a kid all the time and taking my kids there was such a great experience!  AND believe it or not....


That is Sydnie on the sled. Yup. I couldn't believe she actually went down the hill! Granted, she only went down 3 times, BUT STILL.


 Of course, Cordel was totally into it. Since we rid him of his THRILL fears last summer at Lagoon, I guess sledding didn't seem so scary. He LOVED it!






But the highlight of the event? Oh yes. He is gonna do what you are thinking and if you are anything like me, you're prayin for a crash and burn right now.....


 But sadly, no. He made it down safe and sound but DANG I love that picture!


And on to the big hill...


 look how far he went!


 It's so satisfying bringing my childhood memories to my kids and letting them experience the magic too!

1 comment: