Sunday, April 3, 2011

No such thing as too girly!

 Out of 6 kids I have enrolled in my daycare, 4 are girls and with Sydnie and myself, it pretty much is an estrogen infused house, or as Cordel puts it "Girl Trapped"! Now, out of the 6 girls (myself included), 5 of us celebrate our birthdays within 3 weeks of each other! BUT WAIT! Thats not all. Aliza and myself have the same birthdate and Sophia and Sydnie have the same birthdate! CRAZY, huh? When I learned this I decided I had NO CHOICE but the throw a Happy Birthday Tea Party for all of us! Rainbow Pasta, Pink applesauce, pink Milk, pink plates, forks, napkins, sprinkle cupcakes, hollywood glasses & necklaces... well you get the idea. There is no such thing as too much pink or too girly!



 Thanks Zoey for taking this picture!
 I am usually behind the camera!! (side note- Sophia was sick and had to miss the party! SO SAD!)





 Kate DOB 2/21



 Aliza DOB 2/28



 Ms. Kenzie DOB 2/28



 Sophie DOB 3/9
(picture taken Sept 2010)



 Sydnie DOB 3/9



 Addie (whose Bday is in December but There was NO WAY I was gonna leave my very favoritest one year old out of the fun!!)


 Happy Birthday, sweet girls!!

1 comment: