Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lagoon with eight kids!!

My sister, my mom, and I took eight of ten grandkids down to Lagoon this year. It was the first time Cordel has ever been there. I was worried he would not like the rides--he's a bit peculiar that way, but he absolutely LOVED it!! We had such a great time!

Lets go for a drive!! A Ford? For shame...


Mitch, Isabel, and Cordel's first ride of the day! What is that thing anyway? Some sort of flying transformer?


The classic Bulgy the Whale




Dinosaur Drop--the ONLY ride Cordel cried on! POOR!


My mommy and sister on the train.

Cordel, Hannah, Mitch, Isabel and me on the train.


This is the one and only picture I have of the older boys and they are really hard to see, but on the 3rd row back it's C.J., Tyllan, Jacob, then some ladies head, and then Dakota.


Round and round we go!


Fly High, baby!



This was Cordel's favorite--Lagoon-a-Beach! He loves the water!


Everybody say cheese!


I'm leaving on a jet plane...


The girl is completely photogenic, huh?


And who got totally drenched on Rattlesnake rapids? Me, of course!! We rode at about 3pm and when I got home that night at 9pm, I was still wet in some very uncomfortable places!! LOL!


Another of Cordel's favorite...he rode em 3 times!


Awww, ain't he the cutest?


And so it was late in the day and Cordel and I were walkin back to meet up with everybody and he's lookin at our shadows while were walkin and says, "Mom, we look like a two-headed monster, huh?" Yep, he's always that precious.

1 comment: