Monday, July 20, 2009

Summer update!

Well, well! How time does fly! It's now the middle of July and I cannot believe half the summer is gone. We have been, well, busy doing nothing, if that makes sense! We have been going out to that Bay a lot and really just spending time hanging around the house playing. The kids love playing in their pool and swinging on the swing set. I have been thankful for the playroom in the basement--- comes in so handy on those super hot days!! Shane is working steadily, for which we are grateful. I am enjoying my writing class so much and so far have been pleased with my work. My instructor quoted my last assignment as "publishable" with a few minor changes! Needless to say, I was SO elated!!
Plans for the next few weeks?? Well, we are all excited for Storm's Pirate Birthday Party on Wednesday. ARRRR! I can't believe he is turning five. We are going to Lagoon next week when we take Tyllan to the airport to fly home to Florida. We will miss him terribly, as always. And then it will be time to start thinking about Cordel's B-day. This year we are having a double party with Isabel. I'll give you one hint to the theme of the party: He lives in a pineapple under the sea....

1 comment: