Tuesday, July 21, 2009

She speaks





Sydnie, at age 2, speaks in complete sentences. She says things like "Mom, can I bring dis widdle puppy to gwamas house? Peeze?" And the I say "Sure!" and she says "Yea!" Or, when I have my music playing, she'll say "MOM!! I no like that song! I want Lady GaGa!" And yes, she specifically asks for Lady Gaga. Now, I remember thinking that Cordel spoke well at that age, and he did really, but Sydnie just has the concept of launguage down pact. Perhaps one day she will have the desire to put words to paper like her mommy. She also has adorable little phrases like "hot corn" for corn dog and "jammy ons" meaning my pajamas are indeed on, and "I lub, lub, lub Daddys boat" which we all know is an out right lie. She hates it. And of course theres "Boo back" which means scratch my back and "Boo back a belly" which ironically means "No, scratch my back under my shirt, not on top." Don't ask, because I don't know. She has also been known to make song requests including "Dance, Dance" which is, of course, Just Dance by Lady Gaga and "Down, down" which is actually Right Round by Low Rida. I know, I know... Not age appropriate, but hopefully she won't know what that song actually means for a very, very long time. Don't judge me. I can't help how cute she is and that it makes it next to impossible to say no. Could you say no to that face?


1 comment:

  1. She is SO adorable! I am truly jealous that she speaks so well - maybe she can teach Kate a thing or two?!?!

    ReplyDelete