Sunday, March 15, 2009

Tinkerbell Party!!

Sydnie turned 2 on March 9th and we have an awesome "TINK" party for her! We sent out invites that said "Think of the happiest things, it's the same as having wings! Come fly with us to Sydnie’s flitterific 2nd Birthday Party! The magic starts at (time) on (date) at Pixie Hollow, Neverland (address). You provide the Faith and Trust, We’ll supply the Pixie Dust!" (and we put glitter "pixie dust" in the invitation!) Upon arrival, all the children were "transformed" into a pixie or a pirate. Girls got wings, wands, and pixie dust. Boys got eye patches, hooks, and pixie dust. All the children got to choose a (temp) tatoo! They all thought it was very cool! We had Disney's Tinkerbell movie playing. We didn't play any structured games cause Syd is only 2, but they all had fun pretending to be pixie's and pirates. I don't think I have ever seen anything so cute as a bunch of precious little girls running around with pixie wings!! I love it!

Pixie Sydnie

Pirate Cordel

Pixie Isabel

The Birthday Girl!!

2 comments:

  1. The wings turned out really cute! Good job mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so dang creative...Where did you come up with such a cute idea? My kids had a great time!!! Thanks for inviting us to the birthday party. Send me your email address so I can send you an invite to my blog.

    ReplyDelete