Tuesday, March 17, 2009

An Anniversay Suprise!


There was a "knock, knock, knock" at my door yesterday and I opened it up to these amazing flowers!! My cutie husband sent them to me for our 7 year anniversary! Usually we keep things pretty low key because we have a number of celebrations all in a row at this time of year, so by the time our anniversary rolls around, we're pretty partied out. But for some reason, he decided to surprise me this year! It has a number of my favorite flowers (thanks to my good friends and former employers at Buds and Bloomers) including Star Gazer Lilies and Stock. My house smells like a floral shop, which if you've ever read my "ten things I love" over to the left, you would know that that is a very good thing!!

1 comment:

  1. He is just SO sweet! Make sure that you keep that guy! Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete