Thursday, February 26, 2009

Out on a limb...

Well, I did it! I enrolled in an online writing school yesterday and I have to say I am filled with a mixture of fear, excitement, and anxiety! I have always thought that being a writer would be one of the most fulfilling and rewarding jobs to have, and I have finally taken the steps to move towards that goal. I don't know exactly what kind of writing I want to do but I do know that I enjoy it a lot! It's something I can do from home, so it will fit in well with my life right now. The school I applied to requires a "writing test" to qualify, and they only offer enrollment to about 10% of those who do apply, so I feel pretty confidant that I at least have the innate skill to write. My hope is that, with schooling, I can become a real pro! Wish me Luck!!
Kenzie

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea that writing was a passion for you! Where have I been? That sounds like so much fun. I know that you can do anything that you set your mind to! SO, good luck and I can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete