Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Behind the scenes...

Here are some "behind the scene" shots. Ahh, the memories!!




"Teagan, flap your arms or something." LOL!!





Sean went up and down the latter 5oo times, I bet!




Deb making the snow angel...thanks for that btw


Nice!


To the left, to the left.


I'd like to point out how Sean, Deb, and Teagan are completely decked out on winter gear while I froze my tushey, which explains the pictures of my shooting strawberry puckers!



OMG!! I'm sooooo Cold! Thank-you for sharing you blankie and monkey with me, Storm Boy!







ummm, not quite sure about that angle...


Let's get dirty!!



Yep, that's right. I said D.I.R.T.Y.






Seriously??



You want me to do WHAT??


In I go!!




"What do you mean you can't feel your fingers? It's not cold out here!"

Thanks Ya'll!! Hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment