Saturday, July 23, 2011

She likes the mud...

We went camping to Big Springs while I was on vacation and had a fabulous time. The weather was beautiful and we got to spend time with my mom, my sister and some of my nieces and nephews.  And of course, camping in "short, short" is ALWAYS a blast!


 Here are some highlights...


 The big, cool boys coloring with the little kids! Aw!

Sydnie, Cordel, and Isabel-- The Terrific Trio!

Cordel, Sydnie, and Grandma Kleis. Doesn't my Mom look AMAZING?!? Everywhere we go, people think she is my sister!


Looking for heart rocks, which has become a cherished tradition. I have quite a collection!


 

 The boys built this really cool fort!

It had a roof...
 


stairs going down to it...



 a "transport tree" to get out (kinda like a ladder)




and even a "garage" for their bikes!

It was so awesome!
(oh! and tree bark "carpet"!)


The Luxury SUV gets well used... but it's okay! She likes the mud!

No comments:

Post a Comment