Monday, January 17, 2011

Santa Deliver's



 First, of course, is the stockings! Pure, unfiltered JOY.

 And then, it was on to the goods! Buzz Lightyear (and Woody) from Santa! 
Sydnie got Jessie and Bullseye (which can be seen in pic #9 and #11)


Pinkalicious doll for Sydnie from Cordel...



And Bakugan's for Cordel from Sydnie.


A "newborn" baby for Sydnie from GnG Howell...
(Cordel got a gift card to Gamestop from them. Nice!)

 rip!! tear!! WHAT IS IT??

 Painting supplies for Cordel...

and a pink mini-van for Sydnie! (Both of those gifts specifically requested...)


Oh my GOSH!! Mario VS Bowser Mini-land Mayhem?? Just what I wanted!!
 A Leapster?? No way!! Woohoo!

It was a good Christmas.



 Note: Picture # 4? Ya, that's Shane lounging on the couch. Hmm, maybe I should give him something to do... I know! I will have him take pictures!

Note: Picture's #9 and #13? Ya, that's me with my head cut off. This is exactly why you RARELY see me in pictures. I am the one behind the camera and for good reason, obviously! Perhaps it was my STOMACH FLU induced brain fry that I passed off the camera. Who knows? Hmm, maybe next year I should get Shane photography lessons for Christmas.





2 comments: