Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Becky Kelley - Where s the Line to See Jesus - OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO



This video was posted on one of my very  best friends blog and as I listened to it, tears filled my eyes and goosebumps covered my arms. It truly touched my heart.  My friend Zoey is always a wonderful source of inspiration on a number of things.  She taught me about the "3 Gifts" at Christmas-- A gift of want, a gift of need, and a gift of love.  My family has been following this little tradition for a few years now and by just doing something that simple, it has simplified Christmas for us in an amazing way. Zoey was also the one who taught me about Dave Ramsey and the wonderful "debt snowball"!! There are many other things Zoey has taught me and I can honestly say that my life and my family are better for knowing her.  And she has once again influenced my life is such a positive way. And so, taking an example from her blog of "things we can do to put Christ back into Christmas" I would like to say, "Thank you, Zoey. I am truly blessed to have you as a friend. Thank you for being you."

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, you are awesome too! I'm so glad that we got to know each other and that we continue to be great friends. Hope that you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete