Thursday, September 24, 2009

Sweet Summer Days at Seagull Bay



We spend many weekends at Seagull Bay. We park our 5th wheel there from May to mid-Sept and spend our days loungin' in the sun, playin in the water, fishin' the reservoir, and exploring the beaches. The kids also love to play at the playground and ride in our golf cart! I have such good childhood memories of Seagull Bay. My grandparents were members for years and it's nice to be able to do the same things with my family.



Cordel at the playground. "Mom, watch this!"



"Bye, Mama! I'm going shopping to Wal-mart!" (Yes, those are actually words we hear from her regularly!)



Grandpa's flower and veggie garden!



WEEEEEE!



Ok, my turn, brother!!



Wow! Where'd all the water go?



ok, mom! You should know by now that I DO NOT like to walk in the sand!



Our view. Beautiful, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment