Wednesday, July 11, 2007

brother and sister


I just made this page today and I think it turned out pretty dang cute. I found these pictures of my kids and just new they had to be on a scrapbook page soon. The pictures were taken of each of my babies at age 2 weeks and they are complete mirrors of each other with their arms and the way they are facing. AND they are wearing the exact same nightgown (handed down to my daughter from my son)!
I love love love the friends and flowers simply scrapin kit!!!

2 comments:

  1. that IS pretty DANG cute! Great job!!!

    You have been tagged!
    Rules:
    *Post 7 random things about yourself
    *Tag 7 other bloggers
    *Post the rules
    *Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest page. What beauties you have sweetie!
    Kaye

    ReplyDelete